CORONA TASK FORCE 2020
Read our latest news regarding Covid-19:
- 04.05.2020: Tax Toolbox Nordic-Baltic region
- 30.04.2020: Nordic-Baltic-Newsletter
- 24.04.2020: Nordic-Baltic-Newsletter
- 21.04.2020: Nordic-Baltic-Newsletter
- 14.04.2020: Nordic-Baltic-Newsletter
- 08.04.2020: Nordic-Baltic Newsletter
- 31.03.2020: Nordic-Baltic Newsletter
- 27.03.2020: Nordic Baltic Newsletter
- 25.03.2020: Nordic-Baltic Newsletter
- 24.03.2020: Nordic-Baltic Newsletter
COVID-19 has set its mark on Denmark as well as globally.
We at LEAD Ι Rödl & Partner are following the development closely and are of course following the recommendations of the government.
We are striving to keep you updated regarding legal issues concerning COVID-19 and consequences hereof.
We have created a Corona Task Force, which keeps you up to date with the latest Danish measures and legislation in relation to COVID-19.
Our focus will be:
– Foreign employers of workers in Denmark
– Contractual issues
– Bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings
– Ongoing and future tender processes
– Tax and VAT-related measures adopted by the Danish parliament in relation to COVID-19.
Sign up for the latest Danish news by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rödl & Partner consists of an international team of professional specialists in 50 countries – therefore we are able to provide you with cross-border legal advice concerning the measures of other countries regarding COVID-19 as well.
Our Corona Task Force is ready to help you.
Please find specific information down below regarding the topic for which you need legal advice as well as the relevant contact person.