Welcome to our employment law newsletter!
News from Denmark and the new Danish holiday act at a glance.
New year, new team, new wind / We are growing!
Since January 2020 Rödl & Partner is represented in Denmark with its own auditing company. We have also strengthened our legal team with two new German speaking colleagues.
Our clout in Denmark has grown considerably as a result. We can provide you with a full range of employment-related services – from contract drafting and ongoing advice on employment law, through monthly salary processing, to annual tax returns and other tax advice.
Always up to date on employment issues
With our employment law newsletter, we would like to inform English-speaking companies about current developments in this field with short, practice-oriented individual articles – in English, of course.
Read in this edition:
- NEW COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT ADOPTED
- MERGER OF DANSK INDUSTRI AND DANSK BYGGERI
- NEW DANISH EMPLOYMENT PREOTECTION ACT
THE NEW DANISH HOLIDAY ACT
- THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS AT A GLANCE
- TRANSITION RULES FROM 01.01.2019
- THIS WILL NOT CHANGE
- THE NEW HOLIDAY YEAR BEGINS ON 1 MAY 2020 – WHAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED?
- STATUTORU HOLIDAYS IN 2020
- IN THE NEXT NEWSLETTER WE WILL INFORM YOU ABOUT THE FOLLOWING TOPICS