The new holiday act has been in effect since 1 September 2020
Advance holiday, holiday period, frozen holiday pay?
The new vacation law contains some new terms and rules that you should know about. To make it easier for you to get started with the new rules, we have collected a number of practical questions and tips for you:
- What needs to be changed in your wage system?
- Do you need to make adjustments to your employment contracts?
- Do you know the rules about advance holiday?
- What should be considered in the case of terminated employees?
- How much vacation can be taken during the autumn break?
- Early payment of the frozen holiday pay.
You can find answers to these and other questions in our current employment law newsletter.
We hope you enjoy reading this and will be happy to advise you if you have any further questions.