Tax advisory services
Tax advisory is a core service line at Rödl & Partner and with more than 500 tax advisors and offices in 48 countries, Rödl & Partner offers tax advisory services both locally and globally and across business sectors.
In Denmark, the tax team of LEAD|Rödl & Partner Law Firm advises Danish and multinational businesses on all key aspects of direct and indirect taxation in Denmark, including:
- Corporation taxation and Business taxation
- Tax aspects and implications of business acquisitions, sales and reorganizations
- Tax aspects and implications of cross border transactions, including cross border reorganizations and redomiciliations
- Creation and taxation of permanent establishments in Denmark
- Transfer pricing matters
- Tonnage tax
- VAT aspects of domestic and cross-border transactions
- Taxation of employee share schemes and other incentive schemes
- Payroll taxation, expat taxation and hire-out taxation
- Handling of tax disputes and tax ruling procedures
- Advisory work and opinion work in tax insurance matters (W&I tax matters).